How do you charge for a service?
- For Site Selection, we charge an agreed rate per visit, there is no requirement for a long term contract. This allows clients more flexibility in their resourcing needs. Any expenses associated with the visit, are invoiced separately
- For Site Monitoring Solutions, we charge a daily rate for the length of the contract, based on FTE required or a per visit fee if only a limited amount of visits are required
Are you VAT Registered?
- Yes, we are VAT Registered in the UK. VAT Registration Number 189 7722 45
What does a Site Selection visit cover?
- Training and preparing for the Site Selection visit - training is generally through clinical portals such as Firecrest or Medpoint where access is provided to a user via a password and training can be tracked
- Contact with Site Staff
- The Site Selection visit onsite, or if agreed with sponsor, by telephone
- Collection of documentation specified by the client
- Visit report and recommendation
- Follow up letter to the investigator
What therapy areas and Phases of trials?
- The therapy areas that we have experience working in are listed on our website and continues to grow. Experience in all Phases of Clinical Trials, I – IV
- Also note the hospitals we are currently working with on Hospitals page /therapy-area-experience
How much notice is required to request resource for a Site Selection visit?
- If a vendor contract and confidentiality agreement have already been signed and resource is available, ideally 5 days notice. If it is for an additional site and we have already completed training etc, it could be sooner but in both cases, it is dependent on site staff availability
Are you a CRO?
- No, we provide resource to support large and small CROs as well as Pharma, Biotech and Start Ups, from Site Selection to Site Monitoring.
- Having a floating resource to support a CRA team worked well recently to meet multiple interim analysis deadlines on one project